Skip to main content

[Beauty Review] Dear, Klairs Mochi BB Cushion & Mid Day Blue Sun Lotion

Makeup is women most powerful weapon. Every morning is a rush hour for me, I need to apply a quick makeup before I leave my house. 
Todays, K Beauty products are spreading around the world with their best advance makeup technology to all the ladies. Have you heard of 'Dear, Klairs'? This is my first time heard about this brand and also my first try. 

Who is Klairs? Klairs is a high-quality skincare brand that provides gentle, simple products for those with sensitive skin.
Lets get started with Happy Klairs' day! 
I proudly present these two products from Dear, Klairs - Mochi BB Cushion and Mid-day Blue Sun Lotion. I quite like their packaging as I love their pastel color which is the Tiffany blue and Sky blue color. Thus, I cant wait to try it on.  
 Dear, Klairs Mochi BB Cushion Pact (RM 108 - 15g)
The Klairs all-time best-selling Mochi BB has been improved with a light finish and long-lasting coverage that fights sweat and oil all day, so you don’t have to worry. Filling in areas where the Mochi BB was lacking and making the good even better, try the Mochi BB Cushion today.
The Mochi BB Cushion is designed as a balm-type product rather than a liquid to better fill in pores for a silky smooth finish. Say goodbye to dull skin with the Mochi BB Cushion, and enjoy clean, refreshing makeup all-year-round! This Mochi BB Cushion also featured the signature apricot-beige tone of the Mochi BB. It complements both warm and cool undertones in a natural way by neutralizing redness of the skin for a healthy look, while color-correcting and brightening dull, uneven skin tones.
My Thoughts
Coverage is good. It does covered up my redness on the first layer. With the second layers, the redness around my cheeks were almost covered as better than i expect. This BB cushion has no problems staying put for me in last 6-8 hours, even without setting it with any lose powders. Looking good on my face in style and it has slight light floral soapy fragrance. The scent isn't strong and it will fade after application.  
Next, do I need to use SUNSCREEN daily? YES! A million times yes!
Dear, Klairs Mid-Day Blue Sun Lotion SPF40 PA++ (RM 80 - 50ML)
Introducing sunscreen that will revolutionize the way you think a bout sunscreens – the Klairs Mid-day Blue Sun Lotion. This unique blue sun lotion is made to protect your skin from harsh UV rays as well as providing protection from direct heat to guard your sensitive skin from those miserable heat waves.
The Mid-day Blue Sun lotion is a refreshing cream filled with hydration, and has a light, weightless finish without the oily feeling. When applied, it has a subtle glow that transforms into a feathery finish you won’t want to miss out on.
My Thoughts 
The sunscreen has a very pleasant cooling sensation and wet feeling upon application. After applied on the face, the Klairs Mid-Day Blue Sun Lotion glides on very smoothly and easily. And it even create a brightening effect on the skin. It didn’t cause me any skin irritation after wearing it for 8+ hours under with my Mochi BB Cushion makeup. It also doesn't worsen my acne, I am amaze!
Overall I am absolutely in love with the Klairs Mid-Day Blue Sun Lotion and Mochi BB Cushion. It is the best combination products and now I am using it daily as is my best companion K Beauty products - sunscreen and BB Cushion whenever I go out!

WHERE TO BUY
Go to Hermo website and get yours by clicking to purchase here!

Website: Hermo Malaysia
THANK YOU!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MyKori Dessert Cafe @ Bandar Puchong Jaya

Hungry monster is on the way to grab nice dessert. Nom nom nom!!!
I am glad to know the new dessert shop for my buddies. Mykōri Dessert Cafe is located at Bandar Puchong Jaya in Puchong. Mykōri Dessert Cafe is very new in the town and I am glad to have the chance to try their desserts. The cafe is at second floor and easy to find with the cute unicorn signboard. 
The restaurant is cozy with a friendly and clean environment where people can enjoy the best deserts. The decoration concept created more space with simple outlook.





Today after dinner, we wanted to try some ice cold chilling dessert to refresh our mouth. Well, although we did not order all the dessert but at least I can recommend the HOT selling dessert to show you all. I promise I will try others dishes for my next visit and share with you all. Check this out~


Melon Kakigori (RM26.00)

Melon Kakigori is made from Rock Melon that totally different to others melon. Blended ice and surrounded by the fresh picked melon.Its taste more …

[Food review] More than just great coffee and food at CRP 45 Wellness & Cafe @ Sri Petaling.

Where is the best place to catch up with a long old friend? Of course treating your friend to a place with great coffee and with comfortable and cozy environment. A place like home, best for a long chatting. Today I am going to meet a friend who i haven't met for few years. Thanks to my friend Lenny for inviting me to your cafe - CPR45 which is located at Sri Petaling, it is pleasent to try your coffee and food. Love it very much!!!
What does CRP 45 mean? CRP 45 mean Cell Renewal Program in 45 days, CRP45 cafe is a very unique cafe, beside producing great coffee and food, they always been thinking of ways to help people to improve their health conditions due to illness such as diabetes, hypertension and hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol). At the same time benefits from a leaner and slimmer body. Hence, they also provide healthy and tasty food as well. Let's see the CAFE
Below are some the chef's signature dishes that recommended by my friend Lenny. 

CARBONARA PASTA (RM 20)
This…

Food review : DIY Mini Hotpot at Menglembu, Ipoh

Greetings followers, today I am going to write a food review. NOM NOM NOM!!! It's a very special and unique restaurant with reasonable price based in Ipoh, Perak (my lovely hometown) wink~ 
I am sure you all love "Eat all you can" right? Hahaha... Last month me and my friend went to this steamboat restaurant called DIY Mini Hot Pot at Menglembu, Ipoh. This is a buffet style steamboat restaurant and they provide variety of food. AWESOME!!! DIY Mini Hot Pot have two floors serving two different type of steamboat, the ground floor serve A la carte with individual pot. While the other floor serve share pot with BBQ Grill Pan.
Check it out~


Oh mamamia, the food heaven!!! There are plenty more of food to choose. 











There are

OW:L Espresso @ SS15 Subang Jaya

Selamat Hari Raya to all my muslim friends and happy holiday to my followers too. Lately, the scorching hot weather is killing me. It is getting hotter than hotter. Gosh, when will the heavy pouring rain coming? Well, what I need now is a chilling cold dessert to cool me down. All girls love dessert especially cute dessert. Yeah, I know right... hehehe!!! Lets check out this unique cafe~ OW:L Espresso located at Subang Jaya SS15. OW:L Espresso, the first cafe who brought Korean Bingsu to Malaysia and the first who brought Marley Coffee to South East Asia.

The creative idea of OW:L Espresso by making huge cartoon character with cotton candy has attract lots of customer. It is not just a cotton candy, there are hidden treasure inside this cute little panda.
Oh dear, forgive me my little panda. I know you're cute but I still have to eat you!!! Hahaha....
Panda bingsu come with vanilla ice cream, milo crunches, salted caramel sauce and cover with huge panda face cotton candy on it. Well,…

ChunCiou Hot Pot春秋战锅 buffet style steamboat from Taiwan @ Old Klang Road, Kuala Lumpur.

Being a food hunter lately, I bet I am gaining few pounds of weights. Anyhow, I will still continue to hunt for good food, because I want all my readers and followers to have more great food choice. *😀*
Today, I am introducing an interesting hot pot's restaurant from Taiwan to warm up your tummy - the Chunciou Hot Pot (春秋战锅).
Chunciou Hot Pot (春秋战锅) is the 1st Authentic Taiwanese Imperial "served-to-table" hotpot buffet in Old Klang Road, Kuala Lumpur. As the name of 'Chunciou春秋' is taken from the spring and autumn period of ancient China. During that time Ancient China was in a warring states periods 春秋战国. Soldiers used their helmet as pot to cook, as this inspired Chunchiu Hot Pot.

Chunciou's interior concept and design inspired by the heroic Chinese history elements. The dining atmosphere is classical and while elegant, and you may experience it once you step into the restaurant.
Chunciou Hot Pot served you the best foods from Taiwan. Their ingredients were 8…