Sunday 28 May 2017

Mother's day special gift by Claire Organic

During Mother's Day, I made a very special handcrafted gift for my mother. Thanks to the founder of Claire Organic - Louise Chu for inviting me to your workshop to make a beautiful handcraft floral gift box to my mother. 
Eventually, Claire Organic has opened their new outlet at Sunway Velocity Mall, Cheras. Feel free to drop by their workshop as the products provided are purely natural ingredients. As the products are gentle on skin, relaxing, create freshness and healthy looking skin.  
To create an unique and beautiful floral gift box with a combination of freshly hand-picked flowers, guided by our experience floral designer, Joyce. 
Joyce is teaching us how to pick the nice flowers and how to cut the nicer part and place it into the gift box piece by piece. 
See, now is my turn to DIY a special gift for my mum. 
At last, the final magical touch to make it great. Add in your personal blend aromatherapy perfume oil roll-on into the flower kit.
Mix and match the perfume oil and dried flowers, combine it together and pour into the small bottle.
A lovely handcrafted gift with love done by me, perfect for my lovely mum on this special day in May. See how beautiful it is and a special note written on it. *satisfaction expression*
Thank you Claire Organics. I had a wonderful day learning great handcraft at your workshop. For more information about Claire Organics, click the link  Claire Organics story to read my previous blog post about Claire. And last, I'm here to wish all the mums, Happy Mother's Day. 

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/claireorganics
Website : http://claireorganics.blogspot.com



THANK YOU!!!

1 comment:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! mother's day 2020

    ReplyDelete