Sunday 28 August 2016

INFINI treatment at VIPPS Clinic, Puchong

Greetings my followers... Sorry that I din't update my blog lately. Been busy with a lot of events, wedding dinners, outstation and travelling. Decent wear, presentable and outstanding look are always the main concern while going through all this.
Girls always have to do a full make up to cover their uneven skin and present their most stunning look. Wanted to have a smooth and even skin tone and it is a dream that hard to came true. Yes, most of my friends know that my skin not smooth. I've got acne, oily skin, pimples, open pores and uneven skin tones. But, luckily the technology is getting advanced. Most people will think of Korea as a primary choice for surgery.

But do you know about VIPPS Clinic? VIPPS Clinic had established in the aesthetics industry for 7 years. It is one of the most trustworthy aesthetics clinic and with professional doctors. Thank you VIPPS Clinic that I am glad to meet you.
Dr Carmen and I at VIPPS Clinic
VIPPS Clinic is opposite Giant at Bandar Puteri Puchong 
VIPPS Clinic located at 3rd floor

I went to VIPPS Clinic to consult about my face, I had serious acne problem before and it leave acne scar on my face. So, I am here to share about my laser treatment - INFINI. Dr Carmen Ng is my consultation's doctor and we have a discussion about my skin concern before my treatment.



Before treatment, analysis of my face

What is INFINI? I do not know about INFINI until Dr Carmen Ng explained to me every single details about INFINI treatment. So I decide to try out the treatment.
INFINI is a treatment provides micro needle fractional bipolar radiofrequency INFINI delivers controlled electro-thermal energy to the deep dermis with adjustable depth micro needing using extremely thin, insulated needles to induce collagen and elastin production deep within the skin. 



INIFINI: Uses needles which are 200 microns (small). Has variable depth of penetration from 0.5mm to 3.5mm so in the same treatment, several different levels of the dermis can be treated PREDICTABLY. Also, some parts of the face have different thicknesses of dermis, so the variable depth allows for treatment of the entire face. A depth of 3.5mm is much deeper than the other 2 needle devices. The energy is transmitted between the needles which results in true fractional RF ablation in the dermal tissue. The energy only travels a very small distance so the discomfort is minimized. (The more distance the energy travels through tissue, the more pain is felt.) The surface tissue is safe because the needles are at a level that won’t transmit energy to the epidermis. The treatment time is fairly quick: full face treatments take about 15 minutes. For optimal results, it can take 3-6 treatments (depends on the skin condition/treatment protocol/expectations)

INFINI showing the microneedles causing a small precise fractional dermal injury at multiple levels

Let's start the INFINI treatment by Dr Carmen Ng

Num cream on my face
First - Subcision
 
Subcision is performed by using a special hypodermic needle inserted through a puncture in the skin surface.
Second - INFINI treatment
After treatment, using UV lights for healing

Tadaaaaa~ My naked face. What do you think?
Avoid sunlight. Adviced apply sunblock 50SPF/90SPF
Downtime : 2-5 days
After 1 month, can see the result getting better and better


Compared INFINI and Fractional CO2. Below are the difference.



In summary, RF skin tightening has over a 10 year history which has been fraught with several different technical hurdles: unpredictable results, discomfort, and safety concerns. Using microneedling RF, we can get the energy down to the level needed with more accuracy and more safety. INFINI seems to have the right combination of the transmission of energy through their needle tips as well as having variable depths to be the ideal RF Skin Tightener at the present time. It also has a broad list of indications including acne scars, skin tightening on the body, and improving the fine lines and wrinkles of facial skin.




VIPPS Clinic are equipped to serve all your beauty needs with safe and professional results. VIPPS Clinic strives to provide you the best services at your convenience. 

For more information about VIPPS Clinic, please contact them.

VIPPS Aesthetic Clinic 
VIP Korea Cosmetology (M) Sdn Bhd
No 3-2, 3rd Floor, Jalan Puteri 1/5,
Bandar Puteri Puchong, 47100 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia
Tel: +603 8052 0828 , +6016 2622 171
Fax: +603 8052 0881

Operation Hour:
Monday to Friday (10:00am – 7:30pm)
Saturday – Sunday (10:00am – 5:30pm)

Website:  www.vipps.com.my
Instagram: www.instagram.com/VIPPSClinic


THANK YOU!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment