Friday 20 May 2016

Food review : DIY Mini Hotpot at Menglembu, Ipoh

Greetings followers, today I am going to write a food review. NOM NOM NOM!!! It's a very special and unique restaurant with reasonable price based in Ipoh, Perak (my lovely hometown) wink~ 
I am sure you all love "Eat all you can" right? Hahaha... Last month me and my friend went to this steamboat restaurant called DIY Mini Hot Pot at Menglembu, Ipoh. This is a buffet style steamboat restaurant and they provide variety of food. AWESOME!!! DIY Mini Hot Pot have two floors serving two different type of steamboat, the ground floor serve A la carte with individual pot. While the other floor serve share pot with BBQ Grill Pan.
Check it out~
Main entrance 
Ground floor
Second floor
Second floor come with BBQ Grill Pan


Oh mamamia, the food heaven!!! There are plenty more of food to choose. 












There are a few different choices of soup to choose for the hotpot, for example Herbal Soup, Chicken Soup, TomYam Soup and Bak Kut Teh Soup. I chose my favourite TomYam soup. Yummy....!!!

There also have a variety of sauces to pick ( I love their fried onions 炸è‘ħ! *whispering*) hehehehe....

grill and grill... boil and boil.. 

My beloved friends Weiwei and Yan busy grilling the foods for me. hahaha :D

Can't wait to start eating... I'm a hungry girl. Hahaha :P
Price for the DIY Mini Hotpot. Adult only RM38 per pax *EAT ALL YOU CAN* Wow.....

Overall, the restaurant is good, the meats and vegetables are fresh, excellent services and the price are reasonable. I am very satisfied and I enjoy my DIY Mini Hotpot. Love it... Thumbs up!!!
If you are Ipoh Mali, please try it out quickly. If you are planning to visit ipoh, please drop by. Or drop me a message and I will assist you to the place. Hahaha =P


At last but not least, the three girls' group photos at the steamboat restaurant. 
























Received a belated birthday present from Yan :)
My friends Yan, Weiwei and me

DIY Mini Hotpot

Address
7, Persiaran Menglembu Suria, Pusat Perniagaan Menglembu Suria, 30200 Ipoh, Perak

Telephone 
05-281 2107 / 016-590 3128
Opening hours 
Mon: 12:00 - 22:30
Wed-Sun: 12:00 - 22:30
closed on every Tuesday




Thank you !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment