Monday 21 September 2015

Shoppr’s 14-Day Style Diary From 21st of Sept to 4th of Oct

To all my friend, some update about Shoppr's 14-Day Style Diary.

Shoppr is launching their 14-Day Style Diary starting from Monday. I was asked to join them in their 14-Day Style Diary, a campaign that empowers girls to review their fashion decisions over 14 days to show how dressing well can improve one’s self-confidence. It starts on Monday, 21st of Sept and ends on 4th of Oct.

Register on shopprapp.com to track my progress by following me (Angietanned)

Or download Shoppr, join me in the challenge, and track your progress too!
• Android: http://bit.ly/1ioB5DA

and don’t forget to include #shopprstylediary #shopprstyle in your post.


Shoppr is a fashion app that helps girls find similar shoppable outfits based on looks that catches her eye. Ever wondered where I got something because you liked what I had on? You can refer back to my previous blog about Shoppr if you want to know more about them. http://bit.ly/1JkEuZD



Thank you very much and have fun~

No comments:

Post a Comment